LATEST FROM PORTFOLIO
Blanco Lavender Festival
June 8-10, 2017
Friday: Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Visit Local Lavender Farms
- Lavender Market on the Grounds of the Historic Old Blanco County Courthouse
- Speakers’ Pavilion Featuring tips on growing and using Lavender, General Horticulture, Bee Keeping and more. Schedule TBA.
- Take in some great Live Music in Bindseil Park.
- Explore the finest craft beers from the region in the Texas Craft Beer Tent.
- Sample and purchase the best of Texas Specialty Packaged foods and regional wines in the GO TEXAN tent
More Here ->http://www.blancolavenderfest.com
Featured Artist – Inspirations
George E. Ore – The mAD PoTTeR